Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Raja Pullela <ra...@citrix.com> on 2016/01/14 10:49:22 UTC

BVT Results Google Page -

Please take a look - ACS Master BVT Dashboard - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17i_Bd78SrKoLnu0cFpwXbC0R-YKBTqs9sOw15hQLP3o/pubhtml

I am still trying to find a way to upload the test results related to these runs.

Best,
Raja

RE: BVT Results Google Page -

Posted by Raja Pullela <ra...@citrix.com>.
You are right Remi, it is kind of an env issue because the runs pick up servers at random.  I will see to minimize that variability to get consistent results.  Let's see,

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hi Raja,

Re: BVT Results Google Page -

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
no presure Raja. I just think it might be somewhat leading to color on a
threshold other then 100%.

--
Daan

RE: BVT Results Google Page -