Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2016/01/11 23:02:52 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flex 4.15.0 released

Hi,

The Apache Flex community is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Flex 4.15.0.

Apache Flex is a highly productive, open source application framework for
building and maintaining expressive applications that deploy consistently
on all major browsers, desktops and devices (including smartphones,
tablets and tv).

Apache Flex 4.15.0 is a update to Apache Flex 4.14.1 that adds support for
the latest Flash Player and AIR runtimes, several bug fixes and TLF tables
and speed improvements.

Apache Flex is available in source form from the following download page:
http://flex.apache.org/download-source.html <http://flex.apache.org/download-source.html>

It's recommended you install Apache Flex by using the Apache Flex IDE
installer:
http://flex.apache.org/installer.html <http://flex.apache.org/installer.html>

When downloading from a mirror site, please remember to verify the
downloads using signatures or MD5 hashes.

For more information on Apache Flex, visit the project home page:
http://flex.apache.org <http://flex.apache.org/>

Thank you for using Apache Flex,
The Apache Flex Community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flex 4.15.0 released

Posted by Thiago Maia <a0...@a00s.com>.
Hello

     Such a good news -).
     I having some issues to doenload this link

https://github.com/swfobject/swfobject/archive, it show error 404 on the
browser

best regards

Thiago Maia

Installer version 3.2.0 (windows)
Using Locale: en_US
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
SDK version Apache Flex SDK 4.15.0
AIR version 20.0
Flash Player version 20.0
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://ftp.kddilabs.jp/infosystems/apache/flex/4.15.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.15.0-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the
reference. The file is valid.
Uncompressing: C:\Flex_4_15_real\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.15.0-bin.zip
Finished uncompressing:
C:\Flex_4_15_real\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.15.0-bin.zip
Downloading Adobe AIR Runtime Kit for Windows from:
http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/win/download/20.0//AdobeAIRSDK.zip
Validating download: C:\Flex_4_15_real/in/AdobeAIRSDK.zip
Finished uncompressing: C:\Flex_4_15_real/in/AdobeAIRSDK.zip
Installing Adobe Flash Player playerglobal.swc from:
http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/updaters/20//playerglobal20_0.swc
Validating download:
C:\Flex_4_15_real/frameworks/libs/player/20.0/playerglobal.swc
Downloading 2.2.zip from: https://github.com/swfobject/swfobject/archive
       [get] [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false
eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]
Error #1009

Installation aborted

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
If you uninstall the installer and try again it'll all be fine.

Did you try the beta of the installer at any point maybe ?

Tom

Posted by 肖伟 <xi...@boshim.com>.
It show 4.15 for me, too

肖伟

18601354469

From:  "Justin Mclean"<ju...@classsoftware.com>;
Date:  Tue, Jan 12, 2016 11:23 PM
To:  "users"<us...@flex.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flex 4.15.0 released

Hi,

> It seems the installer at http://flex.apache.org/installer.html is still
> pointing to 4.14.1

It show 4.15 for me. It may be cached - try doing a shift refresh on that page.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flex 4.15.0 released

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Clint M <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Fred Brunton <fb...@lumina.com>.
Hi,

Looking forward to using the new release!!

I did run into a hiccup when running the installer
apache-flex-sdk-installer-3.2.0-bin.exe.  I get an error message that says,
"Sorry, an error has occurred.  The application cannot be installed due to
a certificate problem.  The certificate does not match the installed
application certificate, does not support application upgrades, or is
invalid.  Please contact the application author."  Anyone else seeing this?

I will try again later.
Cheers!
Fred