Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org> on 2005/10/20 08:07:27 UTC

LS BoF at ApacheCon US 2005

They are planning BoF's for ApacheCon.

On Monday or Tuesday at either 8:30pm or 9:30pm and they should run for
about an hour.  Does anyone have a preference day/time wise?  I'm for Monday
8:30.

-Mark

Re: LS BoF at ApacheCon US 2005

Posted by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org>.
I requested that day/time with a fallback to 9:30. I figured Monday is
better than Tuesday.

I hope folks can make it to the conference! I agree the timing is not ideal,
but it sounds like we are lucky there was a US conference this year.

I'm flying in Sunday afternoon (10/11) and will be leaving Wednesday evening
(10/14).

-Mark

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,