Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Shahi, Ashutosh" <As...@ca.com> on 2005/06/03 10:45:12 UTC

[Axis2]SOAPFault specific classes in OM

Hi Eran,

            I don't see any implementation for SOAPFault specific
interfaces like SOAPFaultCode, SOAPFaultCodeValue, SOAPFaultDetail,
SOAPFaultNode and others.

We need to have them right? Or Am I missing something?

-Ashutosh

RE: [Axis2]SOAPFault specific classes in OM

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
It will not come in M2.

I could not get the code to a level to be released. :-(.

Sorry for inconveniences ;).

  _____