Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by a....@id.umcn.nl on 2006/03/21 17:39:11 UTC

build MS-windows svn from code, tools no longer available.

Hi,

I try to buld svn from source on a MS-windows machine but not all tools as described in
...\subversion\packages\windows-innosetup\readme.txt are available.

Re: build MS-windows svn from code, tools no longer available.

Posted by eg <eg...@gmail.com>.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/htmlhelp/html/hwMicrosoftHTMLHelpDownloads.asp