Posted to builds@apache.org by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> on 2010/11/02 09:15:15 UTC

process hanging on ubuntu1

Hello,

Could you have a look if we've left a process hanging on ubuntu1? (It's
from the River-trunk-QA build) Could you kill it for us? I tried logging
on to minerva, but i've no permission to login.

Gr. Sim

Re: process hanging on ubuntu1

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> wrote:
> Could you have a look if we've left a process hanging on ubuntu1? (It's from
> the River-trunk-QA build) Could you kill it for us? I tried logging on to
> minerva, but i've no permission to login.

No River process was stuck on ubuntu1.

/niklas

Re: process hanging on ubuntu1

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.