Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Passalacqua Nicolas <np...@prosodie.com> on 2007/02/27 18:33:12 UTC

gift certificates

Hi guys,

I download the last opentaps release 0.9.4.

I wanna try the gift certificate but without success.

I set a SMTP server for opentaps.

But It look likes there is no request for sending the gift mail.

I thought it could come from the order statut which is not "completed"
... So I try to change it and there first trouble, I couldn't have
access to the statut "completed".

I make a little modification for allowing me to do it but that making no
change. I notice that the item statut is still at "created"

So my question is when does this gift certificate mail is send and what
can I do for arrive there.

Regards,

Nick

Re: gift certificates

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Nicolas,

As a quick answer you may be interested by this link
http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/jira/2006-March/003322.html

I let Si, or other persons, confirms that this always how it works.

Jacques