Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Felix Röthenbacher <fe...@wyona.com> on 2005/03/22 10:56:15 UTC

Unit testing

Hi

I currently try to implement a sitetree based on jackrabbit. To
test the functionality of the new implementation I use JUnit.
Does anybody else use unit tests with lenya or has some
experience with junit? I wonder where to put the testing classes
in the code tree? Does a testing framework exist already for
lenya?

Regards

Felix

--
Felix Röthenbacher                  felix.roethenbacher@wyona.com

Re: Unit testing

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Felix Röthenbacher wrote:
> Hi
>
> I currently try to implement a sitetree based on jackrabbit. To
> test the functionality of the new implementation I use JUnit.
> Does anybody else use unit tests with lenya or has some
> experience with junit? I wonder where to put the testing classes
> in the code tree? Does a testing framework exist already for
> lenya?

Yes, a testing framework exists. The Java sources are in
src/test. The Ant build file is src/targets/test-build.xml.

-- Andreas