Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ni Yanchun <ni...@outlook.com> on 2019/09/06 01:23:25 UTC

HBase Connectors(sink)

Hi all,

    I have found that flink could use hbase as sink in flink source code, but it does not appear in the official document. Does that means hbase sink is not ready for production use?

Re: HBase Connectors(sink)

Posted by Ni Yanchun <ni...@outlook.com>.
Hi Chesnay,

   I saw the code about hbase here: https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/master/flink-connectors/flink-hbase/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/addons/hbase, it seems including both input and output.

On Sep 6, 2019, at 17:45, Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>> wrote:

Where did you see an HBase sink? On the current master, and all releases that I can remember, flink-hbase only contains input formats / sources.

Re: HBase Connectors(sink)

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.