Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/11/10 17:37:21 UTC

Bugzilla is up

Thanks to the guys at Infrastructure, we have bugzilla running
for us!
I set up the Pluto Project there and added two components,
API and container. I'm open to any suggestions about which
components we really should enter there. I have enough
karma to change this at any time :)

So, what do you think we need?

(I can fix this on wednesday as I'm tomorrow out of office)

Carsten

RE: Bugzilla is up

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Agreed, I just deleted the component for the api from bugzilla.

Carsten

Re: Bugzilla is up

Posted by Stefan Hepper <st...@hursley.ibm.com>.

Re: Bugzilla is up

Posted by Endre Stølsvik <En...@Stolsvik.com>.

--
Mvh,
Endre Stølsvik               M[+47 93054050] F[+47 51625182]

RE: Bugzilla is up

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

Re: Bugzilla is up

Posted by Stefan Hepper <st...@hursley.ibm.com>.