Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Nestor Hernandez <nh...@dmsolutions.pe> on 2013/10/03 20:42:04 UTC

Feedback on TomEE 1.5.2

Hi Tomee developers, my name is Néstor Hernández from Lima, Perú. Tomee
is a great project but I miss the capability to use databases
datasources declared in context.xml. Yeah, I know you have a 'new' file
tomee.xml, but I think the migration will be really fast if it works
like Tomcat does.

Please consider capability to use declared resources in context.xml,

Thank you so much!

Re: Feedback on TomEE 1.5.2

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

It should work on trunk with more features..

Btw tomee.xml (some years so not that new) has far more features ;)