Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Luk Meng Soon <lm...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/04 13:32:56 UTC

Location of old IBatis user and support forum (SourceForge)

Hi all,

May I know the url of the old Ibatis user and support forum? I am
unable to find any link in IBatis website that directs me to the old
or archive Sourceforge forum and I think it is a very useful reference
for IBatis begineers like me. Thanks.

Meng Soon

Re: Location of old IBatis user and support forum (SourceForge)

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
They're all still available via SourceForge.  I'll put links to the
old archives up on the support page.

Cheers,
Clinton

Posted by Kris Jenkins <kr...@yahoo.co.uk>.