Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Vola, Guillaume" <Gu...@mkms.xerox.com> on 2002/10/21 14:37:56 UTC

Problem with HTTP Request Defaults

Hi there,

In JMeter1.8 the config element HTTP Request Default does not seem
to work properly. All my requests are sent to port 80 instead of 2828.
Have you noticed that ?

--
Guillaume Vola
Project Leader - Quality Assurance & Support

avoiding execution of requests in a ThreadGroup

Posted by Venkat Dosapati <ve...@translogicsys.com>.
hi,

I defined a testplan with 3 ThreadGroups as child elements. Each ThreadGroup
has
a loop(Loop Controller) with its own test sequence. When this testplan is in
being
executed, one of the request(HTTP Request) in one ThreadGroup responded with
error
message (the response message contains some specific error message). At this
time I
want to continue the loop without executing the remaining requests for this
iteration. Is it
possible with JMeter?. Any other solution is welcome.

--tnx
Venkat

Re: Problem with HTTP Request Defaults

Posted by Venkat Dosapati <ve...@translogicsys.com>.
Mike,

Can you please tell me the file you have changed. As I cant use all the
latest files
because I am using jdk1.3.1. So I want to checkout this file only and will
use in my JMeter.

--tnx
Venkat

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.