Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/04/13 08:29:23 UTC

[MARKETING] OFBiz is now on Facebook!

Hi Everyone

The project now has a facebook page!

https://s.apache.org/qDbq

We will be using it to promote the project and link in to our other social media marketing tools like Twitter and Youtube. Please support the project by liking and following us.

This will be our official page. Please note that there is also an autogenerated facebook page for our project because people were looking for us on it and couldn't find us! So please move over to our new page.

Thanks to everyone that worked together to get this setup, especially Swapnil for coming up with the idea and Deepak for setting it up.

If you have any ideas about how we can use our social media to improve our marketing and communication efforts then please let us know.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: [MARKETING] OFBiz is now on Facebook!

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks Sharan for update.

Thanks & Regards
--