Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Robert Strauch <ro...@gmx.de> on 2014/06/05 09:12:30 UTC

Changing font tag for BaseFont

Hello,

I have a PDF which embeds a TrueType font called UnicodeDoc. Within the
PDF I can see the following:

/BaseFont /IKOTCH+UnicodeDoc

Is it possible using PDFBox to change the tag value IKOTCH and if so
how? I know that this value may be different for other documents.
However I just need acces to this tagbut I cannot find the appropriate
way.

Sincerely,
Robert

Re: Changing font tag for BaseFont

Posted by Robert Strauch <ro...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

Sorry for hitting the wrong mailing list. I have switched to the users
list.

The reason behind my question is the following:
I need to compare a server generated PDF with a template PDF by their
SHA-1 checksums. However this tag (here: IKOTCH) is dynamically
generated with each PDF generation on the server, i.e. two PDF
generation processes may produce two different tags. In order to compare
the file checksums I would like to set the tag to a fixed value as it
does not interfere with the rest of the document.

BR,
Robert

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi,