Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Wanchun <WA...@EBAY.COM> on 2010/01/05 18:09:06 UTC

access transport header via process context

I saw process context feature was added to ODE recently.
http://ode.apache.org/process-contexts.html

my first question, which build has this feature?
second, I want to pass some name/value pairs in http header of the inbound
call and pass them selectively as http header again to outbound calls, all
invocations still using SOAP binding, not http binding. I should be able to
achieve  this goal using process context, right?
third question, do I need to introduce my own context interceptor to handle
the translate the data between message header and context back and forth?
any concrete example is highly appreciated.

Thanks
-Wanchun

Re: access transport header via process context

Posted by Wanchun <WA...@EBAY.COM>.
ok, I get process contexts work with build #229. I have created my own
interceptor, create a context in onProcessInvoke() and I can access it in
bpel process.  but the Message object pass in onProcessInvoke only contains
the data from soap header, not for http header, is there a way to extract
http header data in the interceptor or via some other plugin classes?

btw, there seems a problem with later build like 235, 237, I got error in
console and I was not able to deploy my process.

-Wanchun