Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anjali Abraham <an...@aztec.soft.net> on 2005/08/12 09:35:40 UTC

Need The complete Director structure for Tapestry

Hi All,
            As I am very new to this technology, I am not able to get the
complete Directory structure for my project. So can any one send me the
complete directory structure for tapestry like where we need to put our
".java", ".page", ".html" and ".application" files?
Also it will be very useful if anybody can send me a sample Ant build script
based on that directory structure.
And also need a document on how to integrate Tapestry with my Tomcat.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Anjali

Re: Need The complete Director structure for Tapestry

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Please look at the QuickStart documentation.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry