Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Dev1 <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/06 06:29:53 UTC

XSLTJaxbProvider intemplate issue

Hi all,

I am using CXF v2.7.3.
I am using XSLTJaxbProvider in my CXF Rest service by injecting this bean.
But the inTemplate is null in XSLTJaxbProvider as the resourceUtils is
unable to find the xsl from the classpath.

<bean id="xsltJaxbProvider"
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.XSLTJaxbProvider">
    	<property name="inTemplate" value="classpath:/xslt/abc.xsl"/>
</bean>

Please let me know if this issue fixed in the latest versions of CXF; If so,
I will start using that version.

Thanks in advance.

Re: XSLTJaxbProvider intemplate issue

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 06/08/13 05:29, Dev1 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using CXF v2.7.3.
> I am using XSLTJaxbProvider in my CXF Rest service by injecting this bean.
> But the inTemplate is null in XSLTJaxbProvider as the resourceUtils is
> unable to find the xsl from the classpath.
>

> <bean id="xsltJaxbProvider"
> class="org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.XSLTJaxbProvider">
>      	<property name="inTemplate" value="classpath:/xslt/abc.xsl"/>
> </bean>
>
> Please let me know if this issue fixed in the latest versions of CXF; If so,
> I will start using that version.

Is it available within WEB-INF ? My tests use "/WEB-INF" prefix,
example, "/WEB-INF/xslt/abc.xsl".
Give it a try please

Sergey

> Thanks in advance.