Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2008/04/01 15:55:46 UTC

DERBY-3023: Does this issue need a release note?

DERBY-3023 fixes a bug in queries which mix INNER and OUTER joins. As a
result of this fix, the same query may return different results in 10.3
and 10.4. This seems like a good reason to include a release note with
this issue. Could we get a release note for this one?

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: DERBY-3023: Does this issue need a release note?

Posted by Army <qo...@gmail.com>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> DERBY-3023 fixes a bug in queries which mix INNER and OUTER joins.
> Could we get a release note for this one?

I can try to write something up later tonight (PST),
Army