Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Wilken Marci J <MA...@dhsoha.state.or.us.INVALID> on 2021/06/08 23:39:39 UTC

Camel X12 837/835 library

Hi.
I am looking for library/component that will convert beans to X12 837 Claims submissions to medical system, Title XIX Medicaid/Medicare.  This is a really standard submission format so I'm not looking to reinvent the wheel.  I've seen a couple of examples of reading in an 837 and converting it from an 837 to beans for processing using smooks but nothing outgoing.  My preference would be to find some maintained/opensource/commercial component or library rather than maintain my own .xsd files

Regards-
Marci Wilken
She/Her/Hers
Operations Architect
Office of Information Services
OHA/DHS/CAF-CW/OR-KIDS

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply email, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.

RE: Camel X12 837/835 library

Posted by Wilken Marci J <MA...@dhsoha.state.or.us.INVALID>.
Hi,
Again,  want to ping this to see if I could get any feedback on this.
Thanks