Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Ilya Pyatigorskiy <at...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/08 13:01:20 UTC

How do you handle buildr release + CI?

Hi,

I've bumped into a strange problem: I was trying to setup my CI server to
automatically test and release my app on all commits, but then it went into
an infinite loop, because buildr during the release process was creating new
commits!

How do people handle such situations? I was forced to make the release
process manual, which for me means that I'll have to click a "release" link
in my CI by hand whenever I want to upgrade my UAT.

Ilya.

Re: How do you handle buildr release + CI?

Posted by Ilya Pyatigorskiy <at...@gmail.com>.
Right, manual build release sounds reasonable!

Thanks,
Ilya.

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.