Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/21 04:04:20 UTC

On vacation

I’m on vacation for the next 7 days. Don’t expect (or even hope) that I will review any PRs.

There’s always a chance that I will comment on bugs... because it’s useful to point people in the right direction before they start writing code.

Julian

Re: On vacation

Posted by Michael Mior <mi...@gmail.com>.
Enjoy the well deserved break! Although I'm sure those working on bugs
would appreciate your feedback, I think you should feel free to completely
disconnect this week :)

Re: On vacation

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Julian, enjoy your vocation !