Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by James Turton <dz...@apache.org> on 2022/01/03 07:31:29 UTC

Happy new year!

Hi everyone

Happy new year to one and all, and here's to all the exciting
developments coming our way.

Firstly: Drill 1.20 has not been forgotten.  We have been holding off
while debugging some final issues in DRILL-8061, but the freeze is imminent.

We've got another community meetup this Friday.  Some folks may of
course still be on holiday but at the very least you'll find me on the
other of the line if you dial in.  Please reply here if there are any
topics you'd like to have added to the agenda...

Regards
James

Re: Happy new year!

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Hello James,
  Could you please send an email about the meetup time? And forwarding the messages to Slack channel, because I found that a lot of people didn't know about the last meetup. Thank you.

Re: Happy new year!

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Hello James,

Re: Happy new year!