Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nikola Milutinovic <Ni...@ev.co.yu> on 2002/06/10 11:18:23 UTC

Re: why JServ??

> Hi All,
> Is it necessary to usr JServ to connect as https from Apache to Tomcat???

No. JServ is a deprecated Apache Java project implementing Java Servlets. It has been pulled out of use/support (practically, although Oracle uses it). You should use one of Tomcat's connectors:

- mod_webapp
- mod_jk
- mod_jk2

Nix.

I need JServ from https(Apache) to https(Tomcat)??

Posted by mishra <mi...@hotmail.com>.
Hi All,
I am using Linux 7.0, Apache 1.3.22 and Tomcat 4.0.1 now i am in https in
Apache server so i wanrt to connect to a .jsp in Tomcat.So what should i
do??
I need JServ or not???????????
Pl. send me in details..............
Where to start with??????????