Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jin Cao <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/10 08:44:41 UTC

Accounting of all bluesky code that was pulled from other projects.

There are some codes we pulled from other projects as Bill have mentioned.
We need a list of all these codes and their copyright statements.
Four parts of our project: DTU Student Teacher and TServer. I rememeber we
have some documents that recorded the external libs. Maybe this will help
us.

--
Jin,Cao a.k.a caojin85cn@gmailcom

Re:Accounting of all bluesky code that was pulled from other projects.

Posted by chenwei_yi2003 <ch...@126.com>.
在2009-03-10 16:44:41,"Jin Cao" <ca...@gmail.com> 写道:
>There are some codes we pulled from other projects as Bill have mentioned.
>We need a list of all these codes and their copyright statements.
>Four parts of our project: DTU Student Teacher and TServer. I rememeber we
>have some documents that recorded the external libs. Maybe this will help
>us.
this is the link referred above:
http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/files/html/lib_support.html
recording and documenting external libs used in Apache blue.

Wei Chen @ Bluesky Team Xi'an JiaoTong University

Re: Accounting of all bluesky code that was pulled from other projects.

Posted by chen hecky <he...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I think it is necessary to give  "a list of all these codes and their
copyright statements.
"
Then, we shoud put it on the website of BlueSky for other' checking.

Hecky @ Bluesky Dev Team XJTU