Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk> on 2004/08/20 09:10:49 UTC

[VOTE] Lahiru for committer in Axis C++

Hi All,

I'd like to nominate Lahiru who was working in Axis C++ for
committership in Axis/C++. Starting from applying coding conventions to
Axis C++ code he has submitted several patches and has showed interest
in contributing more to Axis C++.

* Testing thread safety (wrote client for windows too), Soap headers
client samples, libwww testing on windows, documentations, stl
elimination (wrote string class).

He has also given big hand for releasing Axis C++ after 1.1.

Here's my vote: +1.

Susantha.

Re: [VOTE] Lahiru for committer in Axis C++

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
+1

Roshan

Posted by damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk>.
+1

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1

Sanjiva.

Re: [VOTE] Andrew Perry for committer in Axis C++

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1

Sanjiva.

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
+1

Roshan

Posted by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>.

+1

_______________________________________
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
             20-08-04 10:08            <ax...@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           [VOTE] Andrew Perry for committer
             Developers List"          in Axis C++

RE: Axis C++ testing - with Axis Java

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Good idea to extend the test suite ...

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.

Hi Samisa,

Great idea !

On this note:

We've been considering what to do about this in terms of the tests that we
have here which are not yet integrated into CVS. All the services are
written in Java and thus we were holding off putting them into CVS. What we
thought we'd do is create C services for them as well so that people had
the choice of server.

We need to work out a test suite process that allows for some services not
being implemented on one or other of the server side platforms. Don't have
the answers for this - not been looking at the build structure too much in
thia area but I'm sure Andrew Perry and Adrian can help.

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
             20/08/2004 11:01          <ax...@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Axis C++ testing - with Axis Java
             Developers List"

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.

+1

He is continuing to work on the test suite and will be continuing to add
many tests over the coming months.

John Hawkins

             20/08/2004 10:08          <ax...@ws.apache.org>

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.