Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/02 05:16:02 UTC

Re: Time for 2.3.2?

I will start preparing the release.

Thanks

John Zhuge <jz...@apache.org> 于2018年6月30日周六 上午10:31写道:

Re: Time for 2.3.2?

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.
FYI, currently we have one block issue (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-24535), will start the release
after this is fixed.

Also please let me know if there're other blocks or fixes want to land to
2.3.2 release.

Thanks
Saisai

Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com> 于2018年7月2日周一 下午1:16写道: