Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Marc Perkel <ma...@perkel.com> on 2008/02/06 02:07:02 UTC

Exchange Question - OT

Looking for someone who is familiar with exchange.

Is there a setting in Exchange (asking for someone else) so that mail to
domain.com is routed to say mail.domain.com instead of where the MX
records point?

If so - can you explain it so that I can pass it on?

Thanks in advance

RE: Exchange Question - OT

Posted by Jean-Paul Natola <jn...@familycareintl.org>.
I have * I think*  what you are looking for,  SMTP traffic goes to my bsd
then after  cleaning, scoring, AV checking , it the hands it to Exchange ,
However, I use sitewide configs so u would have to setup individual prefs  if
necessary.

Jean-Paul Natola
Network Administrator
Information Technology
Family Care International
588 Broadway Suite 503
New York, NY 10012
Phone:212-941-5300 xt 36
Fax:  212-941-5563

Re: Exchange Question - OT

Posted by Michael Scheidell <sc...@secnap.net>.
> From: Marc Perkel <ma...@perkel.com>
> Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 17:07:02 -0800
> To: <us...@spamassassin.apache.org>
> Subject: Exchange Question - OT
>
> Looking for someone who is familiar with exchange.
>
> Is there a setting in Exchange (asking for someone else) so that mail to
> domain.com is routed to say mail.domain.com instead of where the MX
> records point?
>
> If so - can you explain it so that I can pass it on?
>
> Thanks in advance

Look for routing 'connector'

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(tm).
For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com