Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as> on 2013/02/13 13:22:01 UTC

Flex Docs

Michelle / Alex,

Do you happen to know the status of the donation of the Flex Docs (
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/index.html) and some of the other
ADC stuff?   I have it in my notes that it was being check on in December,
but I don't remember hearing back anything more...

-Nick

Re: Flex Docs

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
No worries.  We know it takes time.  Just wanted to make sure it was still
in the hopper :)

-Nick

RE: Flex Docs