Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Trevor Spackman <ts...@myriad.com> on 2007/04/21 03:02:41 UTC

Issue with assembly:attached (jar-with-dependencies)?

I've searched the archive and Jira, but I don't see the answer to this
one...

Using the 2.2-beta-1 version of assembly:attached
(jar-with-dependencies), I don't get the pom.properties or pom.xml files
that should be in the META-INF folder for the artifact currently being
built (= bad idea).  The pom.* files are there for all of the other
artifacts.

The artifact currently being built has a parent called common-app (code
snippet below) and that, in turn, has a parent called common.

Any ideas?

________________________________

The relevant POM snippet from common-app:

  <profiles>

    <profile>

      <id>production</id>

      <activation>

        <property>

          <name>production</name>

        </property>

      </activation>

      <build>

        <resources>

          <resource>

            <directory>src/main/resources/</directory>

            <excludes>

              <exclude>login.properties</exclude>

              <exclude>log4j.xml</exclude>

            </excludes>