Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Haberl Norbert <No...@ssi-schaefer.com> on 2020/06/26 07:02:38 UTC

Infix search possible in Lucene

Is there a way to perform efficient *xyz* queries in Lucene?
I see a lot of suggesters in the src but no docs. Have read Mike's posts about autocomplete but this is based on prefix searches.

Best regards,
Norbert Haberl | Software Engineer - Global Tools Development | Customer Service & Support
Phone +43 316 6096 - 8435 | Mobile +43 676 8766 - 8435
SSI SCHÄFER | SSI Schäfer Automation GmbH | Fischeraustraße 27 | 8051 Graz | Austria

Norbert.Haberl@ssi-schaefer.com<ma...@ssi-schaefer.com>

Website<http://www.ssi-schaefer.de/en> | Blog<http://www.ssi-schaefer.de/blog/en> | YouTube<http://youtube.com/warehouselogistics> | Facebook<http://facebook.com/SSI.SCHAEFER.EN>

AW: Infix search possible in Lucene

Posted by Haberl Norbert <No...@ssi-schaefer.com>.