Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Se...@troika.ru> on 2011/06/30 10:27:47 UTC

Is it possible to use cxf-codegen maven plugin together with already existing classes?

Hi there,

I'm trying to use contract-first approach developing my webservice, so I need to use cxf-codegen maven plugin to generate java sources.

The problem is that I have already had generated sources by XSD, so I would like to instruct plugin not to generate those classes again. Is it possible?

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky
Information Technology Division
Troika Dialog, 4, Romanov lane, Moscow 125009, Russia
Phone. +7 495 2580500 ext. 1246

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

RE: Is it possible to use cxf-codegen maven plugin together with already existing classes?

Posted by Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Se...@troika.ru>.
Hi Freeman,

Thanks a lot. I will try your recommendations.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

<extraarg>xsd_namespace_where_you_already_generate_code</extraarg>
                                     </extraargs>
                                     </wsdlOption>

Freeman

On 2011-6-30, at 下午4:27, Zhemzhitsky Sergey wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to use contract-first approach developing my webservice, so
> I need to use cxf-codegen maven plugin to generate java sources.
>
> The problem is that I have already had generated sources by XSD, so I
> would like to instruct plugin not to generate those classes again.
> Is it possible?
>

> Best Regards,
> Sergey Zhemzhitsky
> Information Technology Division
> Troika Dialog, 4, Romanov lane, Moscow 125009, Russia Phone. +7 495
> 2580500 ext. 1246

> The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf
> idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original
> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
> retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any
> action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have
> received this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your
> computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
> If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495)
> 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com