Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrew Madu <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/08 15:16:58 UTC

SOLVED: CAPTCHA within CForms/Widgets...

Hi,
just to ket you guys know that I have resolved my issue with generating a
captcha image within CForms/Widget template.

On a final note I have noticed that the background parameter of the
<map:read type="captcha" />:

<map:parameter name="background" value="white"/>

doesn't support hexadecimal values, or does it as it doesn't seem to work
with me? If it doesn't could we get the captcha reader to accept hex values
for both foreground/background parameters?

regards

Andrew

Re: SOLVED: CAPTCHA within CForms/Widgets...

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>.
Hi Andrew,

great to hear that! :D

Regards,

Reijn

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Hippo

Oosteinde 11
1017WT Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Tel  +31 (0)20 5224466

Re: SOLVED: CAPTCHA within CForms/Widgets...

Posted by Andrew Madu <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,