Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/01/03 10:35:31 UTC

New ServiceMix Components release ?

Hi all,

ServiceMix 3 and 4 (NMR and features) use ActiveMQ 5.4.2 (as defined in
their POMs).

The problem is that ServiceMix Components 2010.01 use ActiveMQ 5.4.1, so
we have a small version mismatch.

In prevision of ServiceMix 3.3.3 and 4.3.0 releases, it will be better
that all ServiceMix projects align ActiveMQ version to 5.4.2.

My question is:
- do I release ServiceMix Components 2010.02 only to include ActiveMQ 5.4.2
- as the ServiceMix Components 2010.01 is not so old, not yet used in
any ServiceMix release and no change has been performed on it, I propose
to rollback the 2010.01 release to submit a new one with the ActiveMQ
upgrade.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

Re: New ServiceMix Components release ?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I think so Gert.

My purpose is more to inform all of us about that :)
I don't think it's a blocker for new releases.

Anyway, I already updated the components trunk to use ActiveMQ 5.4.2.

Regards
JB

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Jean-Baptiste,