Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com> on 2019/11/20 06:31:11 UTC

MIME type

Hi,

What MIME type should be used for Apache Arrow data?
application/arrow?

Should we use the same MIME type for IPC Streaming Format[1]
and IPC File Format[2]? Or should we use different MIME
types for them?

[1] https://arrow.apache.org/docs/format/Columnar.html#ipc-streaming-format
[2] https://arrow.apache.org/docs/format/Columnar.html#ipc-file-format

kou