Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Natalie Gordon <ng...@rim.net> on 2002/04/17 15:50:28 UTC

Question about the use of ArrayDeserializer

Hi,

I'm writing a client using Axis beta 1.  I'm building stubs and data types
from a wsdl file.  My server is sending an array of strings to my Axis
client.  WSDL2Java has created a class ArrayOfStrings which implements
java.io.Serializable.

I'm assuming I'm to use the ArrayDeserializer class to turn ArrayOfStrings
into something useful.  Could someone give me an example (or point me to an
example) of using this class?  Or am I going about this the wrong way?

Thanks in advance,
Natalie Gordon