Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Robert Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2012/11/07 18:39:29 UTC

0.23.5 release

In order to share the fun with others I would like to ask Tom Graves to take over for me as the branch-0.23 release manager.

I have talked with him and we think that we should spin a 0.23.5 release around the end of next this week.  17 critical or blocker JIRA are already in 0.23.5 and it would be good to get them in an official release.  There are a few more I would like to have go in before spinning 0.23.5, and they should be in shortly.

--Bobby Evans

RE: 0.23.5 release

Posted by Ryan Grymes <RG...@aci.com>.
Please remove rgrymes@aci.com from this email chain, I have no idea how I was added, and would like to be kept out of the daily emails.

Regards,

Ryan

Wow I seem to type badly and my proofreading is even worse :) by "next
this week" I mean end of this week or early next week :)

Re: 0.23.5 release

Posted by Robert Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Re: 0.23.5 release

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.

Re: Heads up - 0.23.6 release

Posted by Thomas Graves <tg...@yahoo-inc.com>.
I'm preparing for the 0.23.6 release now, I've created branch-0.23.6.
Please target all new jira for 0.23.7 and commit things to branch-0.23. If
you find a blocker for 0.23.6 let me know and talk to me before merging to
branch-0.23.6.

Thanks,
Tom

Heads up - 0.23.6 release