Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by arnaud daneels <ad...@jouve.fr> on 2003/08/26 15:28:22 UTC

transformer developer

hello,

     i can't find how to develop transformer with this method:
            - i would like to begin to analyse SAX events from the input
pipeline
            - without terminate this analyse i would like to put in the
output pipeline new events
            - i don't want to use DOM builder but only SAX events

    have you explanations or samples for resolving this problem ?

thanks for your help

bye

===================
   A. DANEELS
   adaneels@jouve.fr
   0243083931

The present email and all information included therein do not constitute a
legal agreement accorded by Jouve.
All legal agreements must be formulated in writing on paper by a legal
representative of JOUVE.
If you have received this email by mistake, please inform us of that fact
and destroy the email and any documents it might contain. Thank you for your
cooperation.

Le présent mail ainsi que toutes les informations qu'il contient ne peuvent
en aucun cas être considérés comme un engagement juridique de quelque nature
que ce soit de JOUVE. Tout accord devra être formulé par écrit papier
ultérieur signé par
un représentant légal de JOUVE. Par ailleurs, si vous recevez ce mail par
erreur, merci de nous le signaler et de le détruire ainsi que l'intégralité
du document qui pourrait y être joint.

RE: transformer developer

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, arnaud daneels wrote:

> hello,
>
>       thanks for your advice, i don't understand how the input and output
> pipe
> is generated at once and are not affected by each other... can you tell me
> more please

I don't understand your question. Which input/output pipeline?

--
Giacomo Pati

Re: transformer developer

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
>       thanks for your advice, i don't understand how the input and
> output
> pipe
> is generated at once and are not affected by each other... can you
> tell me
> more please

(note that this belongs to the user list rather than here)

Did you study existing transformers?

Have a look at the LogTransformer source code for example, it is fairly
simple and should help you see what's going on.

A Transformer is basically a ContentHandler that also writes to another
(independent) ContentHandler, so you're free to do whatever.

-Bertrand

RE: transformer developer

Re: transformer developer

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.