Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by Aloys Zhang <al...@apache.org> on 2022/04/02 11:13:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PPMC: healchow

Hi everyone,

The Project Management Committee(PMC) for Apache InLong has invited
healchow to become a PPMC and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

healchow is being active in the InLong community, and we are glad to see
his more interactions with the community in the future.

Welcome healchow, and please enjoy your journey.:)

Thanks!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PPMC: healchow

Posted by dockerzhang <do...@apache.org>.
healchow, congratulations!

Aloys Zhang <al...@apache.org> 于2022年4月2日周六 19:14写道:

Posted by Heal Chow <he...@apache.org>.
Thank you all. Let's make InLong better.

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!