Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2007/09/14 11:00:25 UTC

Please apply fix for TUSCANY-1686

It looks like the itest for TUSCANY-1686 was applied in r575552, but
the runtime fix for this problem has not been applied (I just looked
in svn to double check).

The fix is in a patch attached to TUSCANY-1686.  Can comeone please
review and apply this fix before we cut the 1.0 branch.  Thanks.

   Simon

Re: Please apply fix for TUSCANY-1686

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Oops. I thought I had committed the runtime fix. My brain was not working
late last night. It seems that Ant applied it.

Thanks,
Raymond