Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by cwilkes <cw...@ladro.com> on 2007/09/07 00:04:55 UTC

Can WicketMessageResolver log as debug if can't find a value for a key?

Line 96 in WicketMessageResolver logs as type INFO if it can't match up a
<wicket:message key="foo">default message</wicket:message> key to a
properties file.

This leads to a lot of info messages in the logs when the default message
construct is used.  Can this be turned down to DEBUG as what I'm doing is
perfectly okay?  Normally I have debug logging turned off as so I happened
to notice this.

Or do most people not have a default message and use property file entries
for all wicket:message elements?