Posted to users@camel.apache.org by LavanyaKC <ck...@progress.com> on 2008/10/31 08:45:09 UTC

How to set custom aggregation collection in Spring XML

I want to set a custom aggregation collection in my spring xml file. I did
not find any attribute in aggregator type to specify this. How to set this
in spring xml file?

I am using Camel 1.4.0.

Thanks for any help,

Lavanya.

Re: How to set custom aggregation collection in Spring XML

Posted by janstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the delay here. I forgot to respond to this thread :)

I've added this bit to the Spring DSL in
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1038 . It will be available
in the next release (1.5.1 or 2.0.0).

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Looks like you can only do this in the Java DSL :( I'll have to log a ticket
for this.

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 5:15 AM, LavanyaKC <ck...@progress.com> wrote:

> I want to set a custom aggregation collection in my spring xml file. I did
> not find any attribute in aggregator type to specify this. How to set this
> in spring xml file?
>
> I am using Camel 1.4.0.
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Lavanya.