Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Helferty, Richard (FUSA)" <Ri...@firstusa.com> on 2002/05/03 20:26:51 UTC

Location of *.jsp files

Here is my set up.
Windows2000Professional
Apache2.0
Tomcat4.0.3
j2sdk1.4.0

Basically both Tomcat and Apache are installed and running. I created a
virtual host in Apache with the following
information

NameVirtualHost 1XX.1XX.2X.1XX

<VirtualHost 1XX.1XX.2X.1XX>
	ServerName www.bootini.com
	ServerAlias bootini.com
	DocumentRoot c:/www.bootini.com
	DirectoryIndex index.html
</VirtualHost>

This is running also. Now the big question. Where do I place the *.jsp
files? In this directory or do I need to edit server.xml
of Tomcat and reference this Virtual Host

Thanks in Advance.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you