Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/22 14:38:45 UTC

Re: i18n : error or bug with menu tag ?

Hi Antoine,

> Is it a bug or something I do wrong ?

It seems to be a bug...
Just for your information, you dont need to specify a bundle: by
default, it is the bundle defined by the key ${maven.xdoc.bundle}.

> I've seen nothing about this on Jira. Do i open a Jira issue  ?

Yes please.

> (any idea if it worth moving to M2 right now, as I am just starting ?)

http://maven.apache.org/maven2/maven1.html#m1-or-m2

Cheers,

Vincent

RE : i18n : error or bug with menu tag ?

Posted by "ahgt sur laposte.net" <ah...@laposte.net>.
Thank you.
But now, I am looking to move to M2, where i18n is dealt with no key
string etc...
If i keep M1 (fail using M2 right now in production), I'll try it for
sure....
Antoine

I deployed a SNAPSHOT if you want to test it (available in few hours) :

maven plugin:download
-Dmaven.repo.remote=http://cvs.apache.org/repository -DgroupId=maven
-DartifactId=maven-xdoc-plugin -Dversion=SNAPSHOT

Arnaud

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
It's fixed in SVN.

RE : RE : i18n : error or bug with menu tag ?

Posted by "ahgt sur laposte.net" <ah...@laposte.net>.
Sounds great.

I understand that all the reste will roughly the same : xdoc files, i18n
done with properties files, etc...

Thank you,
Antoine

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.