Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by smithfox <ss...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/11 14:36:41 UTC

T5: Is default form ValidationTracker's strategy persistence configurable in 5.0.7?

Has this JIRA been solved in 5.0.7??

Go ahead and add a JIRA. A patch to make it configurable would be great. ;-)

Actually I just remembered that it is configurable in that the persistence
strategy is inherited from the Form's container, but it seems most of us
agree that we don't want a default of flash for our pages - only for Form.

Session persistence for the ValidationTracker does make sense if returning
to an edit page via action (not submit) should retain the previous errors.

Cheers,
Nick.