Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by nmq <nm...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/03 14:40:07 UTC

Testing web services on AWS using jmeter - getting 403 forbidden error

Hi everyone

I have to test the performance of a web service that's residing on AWS. I
have been given a url by the developer, that looks like this:
https://xxx.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com/example/InvestorDataService.svc?wsdl

I also have the security certificate in pfx format.

After reading the user guide, I tried the WebService(SOAP) Request
(DEPRECATED) sampler but it's not even loading the WSDL. I get the 403
forbidden response code. I've added these lines to the jmete
system.properties file:

javax.net.ssl.keyStore=C:\KeyStore\AppClientCert.pfx
javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=123

But it's still not working. Can anyone point me in the right direction,
what am I doing wrong here?

Regards
Sam

Re: Testing web services on AWS using jmeter - getting 403 forbidden error

Posted by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com>.
Did you try to change implementations (Java, HC3, HC4) and see if anyone
works?