Posted to users@ws.apache.org by "Jesus M. Salvo Jr." <je...@migasia.com> on 2003/09/16 03:36:13 UTC

Thread safe?

Are the code in XML-RPC thread safe ...for both XML-RPC client and
XML-RPC server ?

 From the client side ... I have a single instance of XmlRpcClient ( for
non-HTTPS ) or SecureXmlRpcClient ( for HTTPS ) and N threads are using
this single instnace to send XML-RPC to the remote webserver.

 From the server side, I have a single instance of XmlRpcServer on a
servlet ... and for each doPost(), I call execute() on the XmlRpcServer
instance.

Regards,

John