Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Leena Jawale <Le...@lntinfotech.com> on 2012/11/05 13:07:21 UTC

Running solr on apache tomcat

Hi,

I have installed lucidwork enterprise 2.1.1 and apache tomcat 6. I want to run solr on tomcat server.
For that I need to deploy solr.war file on Tomcat Web Application Manager. But where can I find .war in lucidwork enterprise installation.
Or I need to make a .war file? How to make it ?
Do you have any solution for this ?

Thanks & Regards,
Leena Jawale

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"

Re: Running solr on apache tomcat

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
You need to contact LucidWorks for support and documentation for their
products. This mailing list is for Apache Solr only.

-- Jack Krupansky