Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/17 21:28:19 UTC

PMD reports

As you might see, I'm taking another big run at clearing out javadoc
warnings, checkstyle warnings, and PMD warnings. In some cases I'm
disabling warnings that just don't seem useful.

(PS regarding OnlineAucTest, I think I fixed the cause of the failure.)

My question is, do we still have these reports generated with the
Hudson build? I hadn't yet seen them in Mahout-Trunk but we had them
on Mahout-Quality?
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Mahout/job/Mahout-Trunk/

Might still be handy, though hardly a big deal.

Re: PMD reports

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
I think the issue was that the first half of the test was
determin-ized but the second wasn't.

Re: PMD reports

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
?

Re: PMD reports

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com>.
If you drill down into the job, the reports are listed in the menu on the left:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Mahout/job/Mahout-Quality/199/

Something's not quite right with the PMD reports though, I can't seem
to get details.