Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/09/02 12:12:20 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Porting 'file' attribute to 1.5 branch+1

+1 to addint it across. It is invaluable - especially for cases like
commons/tomcat builds that generally require to set a property before
building em.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and
all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women.
Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at
twenty-one than you did at ten.                --Jules Feiffer (cartoonist)